Bay Area Brain Spa has several technologies and products to help support your immune system.
These Are Our Top Suggested Brain Spa Treatments To Support Your Immune System:
Flushing your lymphatic system with a series of lymphatic drainage massages will help to improve your immune system and improve detoxification. A series of 10 or 12 lymphatic drainage massages in a 3 to 4 week period are most effective for this. We sell packages and have a lymphatic membership to assist you with this.
You can also easily stack neurofeedback with a lymphatic drainage massage and NanoVi. Start with a series of 10 sessions. Neurofeedback provides information directly to the central nervous system to help it regulate and optimize. Stress has a huge impact on immune function. Neurofeedback helps manage stress and optimize sleep which are key to a strong immune system. We offer private and community neurofeedback sessions, packages, memberships, and home rentals to help you reach your goals.
You can easily stack NanoVi with your lymphatic massage or with neurofeedback. NanoVi supports protein folding, a process that keeps your detox cells running efficiently, even in the face of oxidative stress. Studies show that NanoVi device use is associated with a stronger immune response.
Dry salt therapy helps your body to detoxify and improves your immune system. Start with a series of 10 sessions.
Super Absorbent: Dry salt acts like a sponge attracting foreign substances along its path through the respiratory tract. The dry salt can be imagined behaving like a toothbrush that cleans the respiratory system removing the build-up of foreign elements that cause various respiratory ailments and conditions.
Anti-Inflammatory: Inhaled dry salt particles may help to reduce inflammation in the entire respiratory tract and widen the airway passages. A clean respiratory system naturally results in higher oxygen intake, increased energy, and an improved immune system.
Anti-Bacterial: The dry salt particles act as an anti-bacterial agent, dissolving bacteria and pollutants lodged in the respiratory tract. These are then either coughed up or naturally expelled by the body.
Want to track your progress?
Measure your brain’s performance with a WAVi performance brain scan. You can measure both how your brain is doing now and re-test to see how you. are improving with all your wellness efforts.
Suggested for Daily Use:
To further support detoxification and optimal health you might benefit from daily Red Light Therapy. We have several red lights at the Brain Spa you can use during your visit and we also stock the Truedark TrueLight Energy Square you can purchase for daily home use. Treating the lungs and kidneys for 20 minutes per day could be helpful. We also love the Luminous Red lights (we have the half body panel) and you can save $20 with coupon code BRAINSPA.
Avacen is one of our favorite daily at home biohacking routines. It helps your body eliminate toxins. You can use the Avacen at the Brain Spa, rent one to try at home for a week, or purchase your own to use regularly. We love ours!
We love Chlorella for assisting detoxification. We stock bits at the Brain Spa or order them from their website and save 20% off with coupon code BAYAREABRAINSPA.
Beyond the Brain Spa
Beyond the Brain Spa, here are some foundational tips for supporting your immune system.
- Sleep- Getting sufficient sleep every night is the best way to support the immune system and help your body fight infections. Turn off screens early, keep your bedroom cool and dark.
- Reduce Stress- Stress creates inflammation and reduces immune function
- Exercise- Getting your body moving helps to reduce stress, improve circulation and boost immune function.
- Hydration- Properly hydrating with fresh filtered water is critical for flushing toxins and supporting your immune system
- Sunshine- Studies show that getting adequate sunshine. Even 30 minutes of direct sunlight in the morning helps support the immune system.
- Vitamin D- Having healthy levels of vitamin D are key to a healthy immune system. Talk to your doctor about getting your vitamin D levels tested as many people are deficient which is associated with poor outcomes against viruses.
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables- A diet rich in fresh organic fruits and vegetables provide the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support immune health.