None. Safe for all brains and all ages. If you are taking medications, you should consult with your doctor as you accumulate sessions with brain training as we’ve seen clients need to adjust dosing as they progress with training.
See note on healing reactions.
Migun Therapy considerations
While Migun therapy is safe for most people, we ask that you consult with your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- Phlebitis/blood clots
- Fused discs, or metallic implants in the spine/scoliosis rods
- Fractures or suspected fractures or other traumatic injuries that are healing
- Malignant tumors or currently receiving cancer treatment
- Reactive skin disorder such as prickly heat, photoallergic dermatitis, perception disorder
- Any major surgeries in the last six months
- Severe osteoporosis
- Acute disease or pain
Migun Therapy is safe to use with all medications. Please be aware; if you take blood thinners, you may see bruising in the areas of massage.
Migun Therapy helps your body to work more efficiently and may improve conditions for which you are prescribed medications. We encourage you to be aware of how you are feeling as you use Migun Therapy and consult with your doctor or pharmacist before reducing or eliminating any medications.
Compression Massage considerations
Ballancer® Pro and Boa Max 2 Massage contraindications:
Do not use without a doctor’s consult and permission if you have:
- Cancer or actively going through chemo
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart or vascular problems
- Poor circulation or areas of numbness
- Inflamed or swollen or skin eruptions
- Not to be used with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, or phlebitis
Red Light considerations
Usage of NIR light on areas of existing hyperpigmentation may increase this and we recommend using only RED/R+ on these areas.
Do not use if you use creams that increase skin photosensitivity.
Avacen Thermotherapy considerations
Although there has been no issues reported, it is suggested that you contact a doctor before using the AVACEN if you are under 18 years of age, are pregnant, or have a temperature higher than 99.5°F (37.5°C). Do not use the AVACEN on a hand that has open sores or wounds.
There are contraindications for
• Pregnant women.
• Anyone with an electrical brain implant.
• Anyone with an artificial implant in the head of any kind.
Epileptics, photo-convulsive individuals, and anyone who is photo sensitive
in any way should take one of the following preventative measures:
• Use an opaque eye mask to block all light to the eyes.
• Turn your back to the BioCharger, preventing light from reaching
• Listen to your body and stop use if feeling uncomfortable.
Engage BioCharger at a minimum distance of 2 meters (± 6 feet).
• People with pacemakers or other implants for the heart.
• Non-removable insulin pumps (removable pumps must be removed
prior to starting session).
• Any other electrical implant.