None. Safe for all brains and all ages. If you are taking medications, you should consult with your doctor as you accumulate sessions with brain training as we’ve seen clients need to adjust dosing as they progress with training.
See note on healing reactions.
Migun Therapy considerations
While Migun therapy is safe for most people, we ask that you consult with your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- Phlebitis/blood clots
- Fused discs, or metallic implants in the spine/scoliosis rods
- Fractures or suspected fractures or other traumatic injuries that are healing
- Malignant tumors or currently receiving cancer treatment
- Reactive skin disorder such as prickly heat, photoallergic dermatitis, perception disorder
- Any major surgeries in the last six months
- Severe osteoporosis
- Acute disease or pain
Migun Therapy is safe to use with all medications. Please be aware; if you take blood thinners, you may see bruising in the areas of massage.
Migun Therapy helps your body to work more efficiently and may improve conditions for which you are prescribed medications. We encourage you to be aware of how you are feeling as you use Migun Therapy and consult with your doctor or pharmacist before reducing or eliminating any medications.
Compression Massage considerations
Ballancer® Pro and Boa Max 2 Massage contraindications:
Do not use without a doctor’s consult and permission if you have:
- Cancer or actively going through chemo
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart or vascular problems
- Poor circulation or areas of numbness
- Inflamed or swollen or skin eruptions
- Not to be used with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, or phlebitis
Avacen Thermotherapy considerations
Although there has been no issues reported, it is suggested that you contact a doctor before using the AVACEN if you are under 18 years of age, are pregnant, or have a temperature higher than 99.5°F (37.5°C). Do not use the AVACEN on a hand that has open sores or wounds.
There are contraindications for
• Pregnant women.
• Anyone with an electrical brain implant.
• Anyone with an artificial implant in the head of any kind.
Epileptics, photo-convulsive individuals, and anyone who is photo sensitive
in any way should take one of the following preventative measures:
• Use an opaque eye mask to block all light to the eyes.
• Turn your back to the BioCharger, preventing light from reaching
• Listen to your body and stop use if feeling uncomfortable.
Engage BioCharger at a minimum distance of 2 meters (± 6 feet).
• People with pacemakers or other implants for the heart.
• Non-removable insulin pumps (removable pumps must be removed
prior to starting session).
• Any other electrical implant.
About Healing Response and Detoxification
A healing response is a temporary reaction your body undergoes when it reacts to treatment positively.
With neurofeedback, when someone has been dysregulated for a long time, or has stored trauma, they can feel uncomfortable as the nervous system calms and regulates. It can feel “off” or uncomfortable. Sometime clients feel emotional as they process stored trauma and grief. This is very natural and part of any healing response. Continue the brain training and you’ll move through it.
With all the detoxification treatments, as toxins leave the body, your muscles relax and stretch, and your body realigns. This is a sign of healing and detoxification which will eventually subside as you continue to heal.
Acupressure, heat, and far-infrared rays penetrate into your muscles and open up the small blood vessels in your body, improving circulation and promoting healing. This also helps to encourage the release of toxic material and waste within your body. A healing response usually occurs within one to five days after the initial treatment, although it is different for everyone.
Common healing responses include a headache, dizziness when you first sit up after treatment, nausea, digestive clearing, tiredness, aches and pains, tingling of the hands and feet, acne, frequent urination, or flu-like symptoms.
You should continue treatments as you experience a healing response. Just remember to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated to help flush the toxins out.