Superstar part-time client care assistant needed at our bustling wellness center!
We are a woman-owned small business focusing on the latest, most cutting-edge technology for wellness. In a spa-like setting, we offer wellness treatments to a variety of clients looking to up-level their athletic and mental performance, heal trauma and disease, and increase their human capacity for optimized living. We are a high-vibe spa focusing on client care and celebrating the miracles we witness daily!
Those who have worked in the health and wellness industry are especially encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a Superstar with these qualities:
- A great attitude towards serving our clients
- Passionate about health and wellness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Willingness to learn about our technologies to share with our clients
- Ability to take constructive feedback, be proactive, and take initiative
- Compassionate and able to hold space for the most sensitive clients
- Manage all client interactions with warmth and care
- Ability to answer questions about the technology and its health benefits
- Assist in turnover of stations (cleaning, sanitizing, etc.)
- Supplies replenished as needed, care of the space and operations
- Ability to assist clients entering and exiting their treatments
- Availability evenings (until 6:30 pm) and weekends
If you are our Superstar, you will receive the following:
- On-the-job training, employee discounts, and the opportunity for internal growth.
- Starting at $22.00/per hour DOE, with room to grow as your responsibilities increase.
- Monthly allowance for Brain Spa self-care services.
- Part-time beginning with 12 – 18 hours a week
- Professional development assistance
- 2 Years in Customer Service (required)
- Wellness experience
- Trauma-informed is a bonus
- A passion for biohacking/wellness/optimal health
Are you our Superstar?
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us a little video intro here: https://app.vouchfor.com/c/TKFdnBtazd
To learn a little more about you, please email us with answers to these questions:
- Why would you be the best candidate to add to our team?
- What interests you about the position?
- When is your availability to start?
- Tell us about your passion for health and wellness.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org