Superstar Part-time manager needed ASAP at our bustling wellness center!
We are a women-owned small business that focuses on the latest, most cutting-edge technology for wellness. In a spa-like setting, we offer wellness treatments to a variety of clients looking to up-level their athletic and mental performance, heal trauma and disease, and increase their human capacity for optimized living. We are a high vibe spa with a focus on client care and celebrating the miracles we witness on a daily!
Those who have worked in the health and wellness industry are especially encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a Superstar with these qualities:
- A great attitude towards serving our clients
- Passionate about health and wellness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Willingness to learn about our technologies to share with our clients
- Ability to take constructive feedback, be proactive, and take initiative
- Manage all client interactions with warmth and care
- Ability to answer questions
- Assist in turnover of stations (cleaning, sanitizing, etc)
- Supplies replenished as needed
- Ability to assist clients entering and exiting their treatments
If you are our Superstar, you will receive:
- On-the-job training, employee discounts, and the opportunity for internal growth.
- $22.00/per hour DOE, with room to grow as your responsibilities increase.
- Up to $1,000/month in Brain Spa self-care services.
- Part-time starting with 10 – 20 hours a week, room to grow as you are ready to take the lead!
- Referral program
- Professional development assistance
- 2 Years in Customer Service (required)
- Wellness experience is a bonus
Are you our Superstar?
We’d love to hear from you! To learn a little more about you, please email us with answers to these questions:
1. Why would you be the best candidate to add to our team?
2. What interests you about the position?
3. When is your availability to start?
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org