How it works:
We donate 5% of our sales to a community fund to provide financial assistance to those who need it for services at the Brain Spa.
Our mission when opening the Brain Spa was to provide affordable neurofeedback to the community. After having a private practice for many years, we found that sometimes the clients who needed neurofeedback the most couldn’t afford it. Our vision for the Brain Spa was to create a space to provide neurofeedback in a community setting which would allow us to offer it for a lower price.
While our community neurofeedback prices are at half the price of our regular rates, we realize that it can still be out of reach for some people.
Our give back program allows us to provide financial assistance to those who need it.
We also welcome your sponsorship to cover the cost of the neurofeedback sessions for those who couldn’t otherwise afford it.
Pay It Forward
- Contribute to our scholarship fund
- All brains need to train but not all people can afford the sessions. We keep a scholarship fund so that we can offer sliding scale fees to those who can’t afford the session otherwise. Contribute as much as you like to this fund and many brains will thank you!
- Buy a single session for a designated person.
- If you’d like to sponsor a specific demographic (i.e. school teacher, first responder, cancer survivor, etc.) Make that clear in your scholarship purchase and we will reserve it for that group.
- Sponsor a special Community Brain Training event and cover the whole group.
- We can open our doors to the community for all or for a specific group with you as a sponsor.
- Your logo will go in our window and on the website and social media for promotions around this event and up to 4 weeks leading to it.